- 1 How do you make a spoon with a yogurt lid?
- 2 How do you make a spoon with a pudding lid?
- 3 How do you make applesauce spoons?
- 4 What yogurt comes with a spoon?
- 5 Should I keep foil yogurt?
- 6 What to use when you don’t have a fork?
- 7 What is the healthiest applesauce?
- 8 Is homemade applesauce healthy?
- 9 How long does homemade applesauce last?
How do you make a spoon with a yogurt lid?
Then, pinch or twist one end of the lid so that you’ve created an easily-grippable handle. On the other end of the lid, there should be just enough space to scoop your yogurt. Voila! You’ve got a makeshift spoon and don’t have to waste any money on plastic cutlery.
How do you make a spoon with a pudding lid?
- Remove the foil lid from the applesauce cup. Rinse or lick it clean.
- Fold the two sides in towards the center.
- Fold the lower part of the sides in again, towards the center. It should have a triangular shape now. See photos below.
- Use your fingers to curve the foil into a spoon.
- Enjoy your applesauce!
How do you make applesauce spoons?
Just peel ’em and core ’em. Then toss in a pot with a bit of apple juice (or water), half a lemon and a cinnamon stick (tuck the lemon and cinnamon down into the juices). Cover and simmer until soft enough to mash with a wooden spoon. About 30-40 minutes (time varies by variety of apple).
What yogurt comes with a spoon?
Colombo has molded a spoon into the lid of all its 8-oz yogurts so consumers will never have to remember to take a spoon. “It’s the whole convenience factor,” says Greg Zimprich, public relations manager at the Minneapolis-based company. “All the testing showed that it was very popular.”
Should I keep foil yogurt?
Foil fans believe the seal helps keep food fresher for longer, but others argue that once the product is open, it becomes redundant and just gets in the way. However, the Food Standards Agency (FSA) confirmed the foil seal is no longer needed once the product is opened.
What to use when you don’t have a fork?
1. No fork?
- Steak/Chef’s/Filet knife.
What is the healthiest applesauce?
The Other Applesauces We Tasted
- Go Go Squeez Organic Apple Apple Applesauce.
- Wild Harvest Organic Unsweetened Applesauce.
- Thrive Organic Original Apple Sauce.
- 365 Everyday Value Organic Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
- Vermont Grown Natural Unsweetened Village Applesauce.
- Santa Cruz Organic Apple Sauce.
- Seneca Unsweetened Apple Sauce.
Is homemade applesauce healthy?
Applesauce contains antioxidants called phytochemicals. These antioxidants may help to reduce your risk of cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. Making fresh applesauce using the whole fruit, including the skin, helps to ensure that you get the most antioxidants possible.
How long does homemade applesauce last?
Homemade applesauce can be refrigerated for a week to ten days; it can also be frozen or canned for longer-term storage. Mott’s recommends its applesauce to be used within ten days of opening.